No Products in the Cart
Best known as the driving force of Fauvism towards the end of his career Henri Matisse produced an equal number of cut-out “paintings” that are known for their rigid lines, richly saturated colors and dynamic compositions. Icarus, or The Flight of Icarus (click on the detail to see the full image) is perhaps his best known work from the book of cutouts titled Jazz.
Icarus was a protagonist of a well-known Greek myth that was quite popular among European painters as a subject.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
● 4.3 oz/yd
● 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
● Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
● Side seamed
● Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
● Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
● Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified